Logitech G603 Gaming Mouse Scrolling Problem

I bought the mouse in March this year, initially seems to be working perfectly in fact I love this mouse, it's so precise and no lag despite being a wireless mouse, and the battery life is just incredible, buy until now using only one battery now still have 3 out of 5 bars (can see battery life via the Logitech Gaming Software)!

Then don't know when start to have this scrolling problem, when I scroll down it will scroll up a bit, this happens the other way too. It happens when surfing the net, or when scrolling through a text file, especially YouTube, you know now at the main page when you scroll down it will load more videos, sometimes it can get quite bad, just suddenly jerk up a bit by itself.

I thought maybe my daughter may have damaged the mouse, you know kids very playful, but the scrolling getting so annoying so I today decided to check online for any software or firmware update, I just download and update to latest but the problem persists.

I also tried to adjust the vertical scrolling from 3 to 10 via Windows itself, seems to help a bit but still noticeable so quite annoying still, then end up sometimes scroll too fast make my eyes blur.

Then I did a quick search online, found that actually many people have this issue and not just this model, even those G403 or G703 also have this problem, looks like a widespread issue. I guess could be certain batch faulty, and mine happened to be the faulty batch. Some people managed to get it fixed after updating firmware, too bad mine still not working well.

So I filed a warranty claim on their website, see how it goes, hope they don't ask for the receipt because I threw away mine, didn't expect it to become faulty because it was working so well in the beginning, what a shame, such a great mouse, definitely the best mouse I ever used, just the scrolling is shit that's all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks