Beware of Carl's Junior "Chargrilled BBQ Chicken Sandwich"

Yesterday I bought one "Original Thickburger" and two "Chargrilled BBQ Chicken Sandwich" from their Marina Square branch, the thickburger was amazing as usual, the chicken sandwich tasted alright but find it a bit chewy, the last chicken sandwich was for my wife, she didn't eat so I kept in the fridge.

So today dinner she microwaved it, I took a big bite, then noticed the middle looked a bit weird, I thought it's some sort of meat glue, after I took a closer look found that actually it's still RAW!!! No wonder yesterday one so chewy, but lucky I didn't feel unwell, now feel really disgusted. I hope they don't sell this shit to other people, but probably many have already eaten their RAW Chicken Sandwich.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks