Signed Letter of Appointment and Tendered Resignation

So today I accepted the new job, went down to their head office to sign the letter, contractual terms about the same as current company, actually overall not much difference, very standard stuff, only difference is about 4.9% higher salary. After that they briefed me on the company policies and systems, when to start and etc, also pretty standard stuff.

Then after that since everything confirmed, I sent out the official resignation letter, one month notice, today 23 Jul tender means my last day is on 22 Aug, which happens to be a public holiday, so I guess my current HR will settle with me on 21 Aug instead.

This is really destiny, I didn't plan for it but happen to be so zhun, this month have two public holidays, and both falls within my notice period and the last one is on my last day lol. The thing with resignation notice is that even public holiday also count in notice period.

Now I'm looking forward to my new job, new place new people, hope many interesting things to learn.

Comments

Dave said…
All the best in your new post bro!
Alvin said…
All the best bro. Good Luck and wait for your next post update.haha
Unknown said…
Good luck for your next step.
Thanks all for the encouragement!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks