Usana Scam or Really So Good?

My mother is selling the Usana brand of products, say until very incredible, for example someone with leg pain after eating no longer have leg pain. Then say can help with gout, help with back pain, cleanse the body and etc, sounds like magic lol.

Since I have lower back pain on and off (recently getting a bit worse), I decided to give it a try, she say it will help, and it's not that expensive anyway, two bottles for $70, one bottle is fish oil, the other is calcium. The ingredients looks just like any other supplements, nothing special.

Just now after lunch consumed one capsule of the calcium and one capsule of the fish oil, and a while ago consumed another calcium, so far no miraculous effect yet but my lower back seems to feel better, hope it's not placebo effect, have to monitor for at least one week.

To be honest I don't really believe so good but since my mother is selling and she is quite persistent, just support a bit lor, but if really can solve my back problem I don't mind buying on regular basis.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks