Collected Passport at iCollect

This morning went to ICA building to collect my passport, the collection mode is iCollect, but very strange that I still need to book appointment for it, even though it is fully self-service.

Anyway when I reached there so many people at the eLobby, now they have so many kiosks there but not sure those are for what purpose. The iCollect kiosks only two, only wait for one couple to collect then my turn.

The procedure same like my first time, only difference is now need to do iris enrolment, it's just a new piece of device to scan for eye images, need to scan 3 times, quite fast. Overall I think less than 3 minutes done, technology is awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks