Day 39 at New Job

Managed to survive for 39 days, so far working on 3rd project, not because finish already but because I got transferred around, so this time hope I can stay on this project and not jump around, but good thing is get to learn new stuff from different business domains so it's quite interesting.

But I heard I might be going to another project, I'll leave it to the company to decide, it doesn't bother me at all, I can take on just about any role, business analyst, project lead, development, testing, deployment, infrastructure, face nasty customer, whatever they need me to do I'll just do, after all I'm paid to solve their problems.

So far I find this new company good, have this very Singaporean feel to it, colleagues all very friendly, don't see any office politics, location also superb, near my home, have hawker centre, have coffeeshop, want to go smoke also near, big desk, comfortable chair, way better than my previous job.

Compared to my previous job, this current job is like heaven, my previous is like hell, so suddenly rise up to heaven wow, feel so weird but good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks