Logitech G603 Scrolling Issue Came Back, And Fixed Again

Previously I thought the scrolling issue was fixed, but yesterday it came back again, usual symptom is that in long pages when I scroll down all the way it will jerk up a bit sometimes, same for the other way.

Seems like the following 3 steps didn't help at all, and my mouse settings on the G Hub keep on resetting by itself, even while watching movie when I pause to surf net the settings also suddenly gone.

1. Installed "Logitech G HUB".
2. Disabled "USB selective suspend setting".
3. Uninstalled "Logitech Gaming Software".

So I did the following:

1. Uninstalled "Logitech G HUB".
2. Installed "Logitech Gaming Software".
3. Updated firmware via the "Logitech Gaming Software" to 8.6.28.
4. Enabled "USB selective suspend setting".

By the way I'm using Windows 10 Pro 10.0.17134. Now looks like the scrolling is really fixed, keep my fingers crossed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks