Logitech G304 and Targus AKB55 Update

After using both for about a week, the G304 mouse is still amazing, well-designed and feels really comfortable and no problem so far. The material is also the durable type. It's worth every cent for the S$79 price tag. Even if you don't use it you should buy it for collection, yeah it's that good.

As for the AKB55 keyboard, for S$39 it's not worth it, if S$10 then still ok. Never ever buy a keyboard because of the brand, which is my mistake, I thought Targus product cannot be too bad but I was so wrong. Some annoying problems:

1. Keyboard lag
I don't know if it is because this keyboard simply sucks or if it is because Bluetooth cannot make it, there is always the intermittent lag, press and it doesn't respond and have to press again. My old Logitech K260 2.4GHz keyboard totally no lag at all.

2. Keyboard layout
For the size, I can understand that they have to compromise but the layout is not good, small keyboard is good but this is too small so they really have to sacrifice a lot of usability. Another thing is the left windows and alt key is swapped, don't understand the rationale of such a design. Then arrow keys are kind of too small. Can't tell if caps lock is on or off until I type. Backspace and enter keys are a bit shorter. And the annoying function key but can understand because keyboard is so small so must have. I think my old K260 is still way better.

But if you really must buy this Targus AKB55, you might as well buy on Amazon, $13.72 USD inclusive of shipping, but need to buy over $25 USD first.

Actually if I can cut off the number pad on my K260 it will be perfect:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks