Get Ginger Win Lucky Draw (中姜,中奖)


A few days ago during lunch I ordered chicken rice and after the owner scooped the rice, saw a big piece of ginger, the stall owner wanted to remove it for me but I said it's ok, then another guy said aloud 中姜, similar to 中奖 which means winning a prize, we just laughed about it.

Then yesterday I went for our company D&D, won two prizes, one prize is $30 CapitaLand vouchers. Then another one is a Sonos Play:1 speaker, retail price at Lazada is $269, not bad sia. But too bad the speaker quite complicated to use, end up selling it at Carousell for $150, it was quickly snapped up.

Been quite some time since I won something, maybe I should go buy toto, who knows win top 3 group lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks