Starhub $25 Sim Only Plan Looks Good

You might be thinking why Starhub haha, not that I own their shares but I have been using their services since the 1.5 Gbps cable days and so far I'm satisfied so don't really feel like switching.

So when me and my wife's mobile contract expires, I will most probably switch to the $25 sim only plan, it will slash our mobile spending by slightly more than half, can save more money this way.

About the mobile phone, currently we are using iPhone 8, so far it's still working fine unlike the iPhone 6 not even 2 years the battery going weak. If phone still working then no need to buy also, can save even more money, one iPhone also not cheap, or maybe in future can consider using those Android-based phones but I don't really like Android interface, still prefer iOS which is more intuitive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks