Changed Wife's Starhub XS Plan to $25 Sim Only

Today is her mobile line's last day of contract so we went to change to the Sim Only plan.

For the XS plan I am paying S$49.8598 per month, the Sim Only plan is S$25 but not sure is inclusive of GST or not but still it is much cheaper, have more data 5+10=15GB, the XS only 3GB, the rest is the same, free 100 minutes outgoing call, free incoming calls, free caller number display, send SMS is 5 cents but these days hardly use SMS.

Too bad my own line will only end next year, my broadband contract end same day as my mobile, so next year can change together, probably will downgrade my broadband to the lower speed plan, now they giving me 1Gbps for S$39.90, I thinking of downgrading to 500Mbps for S$29.90, 1Gbps is just overkill for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks