Settled Baby's Kindergarten GIRO

The kindergarten only accept GIRO for the monthly school fees, and the GIRO application was rejected by OCBC, the rejection was because my signature was irregular, worse still cannot setup the GIRO through internet banking, seems like the option is not available for CDA, maybe because CDA is a special account unlike the usual deposit account so it also comes with more restrictions.

Oh by the way, CDA must use signature, cannot use thumbprint.

Then today deliberately took half day leave to go kindergarten to settle this matter once and for all, then the staff told me to better get a chop from OCBC, wah piang eh reach there then tell me, lucky the bank very near within walking distance, so I immediately walked to the bank, weather damn hot, smelly and sweaty in my office attire.

So reached the bank, took a queue number, the staff took my ID card and the kindergarten GIRO application form which I already filled up and signed, they went to check for a while, finally asked me to sign a few times on scrap paper to practice, then they updated my signature, the manager also signed and chopped and added a note saying updated signature. After that they gave me back my ID card and the form and told me the kindergarten must submit the form, like what the heck, why can't they just process it on the spot.

No choice lor, walked back to the kindergarten and passed the form to the staff. Sibeh bo liao right, I don't understand why I cannot simply just authorise on the spot since I'm there at the bank, really strange way the bank is handling this, good thing this is the only account I have with OCBC, imagine every small matter have to make me travel there, wah seh, faint man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks