Super Busy Recently

Now rushing to finish a project, everything feels compressed, so not much time or energy to post, plus baby start school this year so feels like so many stuff going on.

Anyway this year bonus is alright, 1.5 months, pretty standard I guess, increment is unexpectedly good though, 8.48%, way better than last job. Out of nowhere also have a retention bonus which according to my boss is only given to a handful of people, which means if I stay on, mid of this year will get this special bonus, next year will also get it.

To be honest I was thinking of leaving after getting bonus but the package seems pretty good to miss so I think I am staying for a while more, I'm glad that that this company knows how to recognise and reward people who put in effort unlike my previous company where the reward didn't justify my responsibilities.

So there is a lesson here, if you want people to work hard for you, please be sure to treat them well, even in times of crisis, these people will go all the way for you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I missed your posts! Congrats on the ba ba bonus and happy new year!
Haha, happy new year to you too!

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks