Baby Going for Heart Operation in 2024

Yesterday wife bring daughter to see heart doctor, he said next year have to plan for heart operation during school holidays, I didn't manage to go together because serving notice so cannot take leave, I no more leave anyway.

Good thing wife told me can email the doctor because he shared his email, actually the doctor also asked me to email him a few times already but I keep forgetting about it, didn't really pay much attention because nothing firmed up yet, but now that I know 2024 will have heart operation so I emailed the doctor, asked if we can plan via email, he asked if it is ok to call me next month, I said ok. Hopefully can plan out everything via email or phone call because I still have a 3 months confirmation period at new job so can't take leave also.

By the way wife also supposed to go for operation, she seen the surgeon last month but declined going for operation, said she feels healthy, well nobody can't force her, ultimately it's her decision, I can only encourage her. This week she went back to the heart doctor, the heart doctor most certainly saw the surgeon's memo and knows wife's decision, he told wife if anything serious go A&E immediately. Hopefully nothing serious.

Need a lot of hope here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks