$CRO Back to $0.10

Ever since the FTX collapse back in Nov 2022, $CRO has fell below $0.10 and stayed below for a year, then 2 days ago it reclaimed $0.10 and yesterday it broke above, good thing I have been holding it all along and didn't sell at the bottom. By the way I parked all of it in defi to earn interest.

I did buy a little bit of $CRO here and there to average down, but now I'm largely holding USDC and USDT because this time round I am more cautious, the last time I fomo I undo all my profits and got wrecked instead, I just have this gut feeling that a big crash is coming, not just crypto crash but a global crash, so I feel more comfortable holding cash instead.

I also started to unwind some of my old trading positions, those that got stuck in limbo when $CRO went to shit, managed to unwind quite a few already, just left a few big ones, these are mainly my CRO/BTC and ETH/CRO positions.

I parked all of my USDC and USDT in defi, collecting a nice 5-10% interest, yeah the interest rate just shot up to ~10%, I guess it is because people are removing their supply to buy crypto and also taking loan to buy too, not my cup of tea though, this time I more kia see, say if I miss the bus at least my USDC and USDT is earning way more than if I put in bank so still a win.

This time round I must be patient and wait for the right time to buy, not going to listen to any Do Kwon or any stupid shillers haha.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks