DBS Anti-Scam Team

My wife asked me to help transfer some money to MIL for payment of insurance, about S$1000.

Today I tried to send, I thought it went through but somehow the amount is not deducted from my account, usually it does so I thought maybe weekend so they will deduct on next working day.

Then not even 5 minutes, got a guy from DBS Anti-Scam team called me and asked about the transfer, the purpose of it and asked me if I'm sure the account is correct, told him I sending on behalf of my wife to MIL and not the first time I sent to this account, he then verified some of my personal particulars, finally he say they will proceed to process.

Damn I'm impressed, nowadays DBS so on one, I think this is a good thing, I don't mind that they call me up to do a check, it's not as if I send money overseas all the time anyway.

Good job DBS.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks