Finally Throw Letter

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2023/11/signed-letter-of-offer.html

Today recruiter informed me that my G50 is cleared and I can proceed to tender my resignation. There was this background check that they initiated last week, I asked if it has been cleared as well, the recruiter told me it will move concurrently but most important is the G50 clearance.

And since there is about a week's delay due to the G50 clearance, as per the letter of offer signed last week, if I tender today I would be short of 5 days for my notice period, I only left with 3 days leave, minus that I'm still short of 2 days, so I asked if I can move my start date 2 days later, recruiter managed to get approval and sent me a revised letter of offer, I read through seems to be the same except start date is 2 days later, so I e-signed and returned to the recruiter.

After that looks like everything is in place, last day at current company and then the next day start at new company, no rest in between but no complain there, revised letter of offer also e-signed and returned, so I tendered my resignation to big boss, immediate supervisor and HR via email. I also sent a copy to the recruiter to show that I have indeed tendered my resignation to show that I'm serious about the offer, recruiter acknowledged and said see me on my first day. Sweet.

Maybe just a note on how I felt when I tendered, actually tendered with a heavy heart because the big bosses are nice, just the immediate supervisor and overall work culture sibeh toxic, or maybe because today I feel a bit sick so I feel heavy, my ears have been blocked since last week, who knows.

My immediate supervisor called me in for a talk, this time he don't gaslight me anymore, but instead he kept telling me outside no good or why not transfer internally and whatnot, I only keep saying want a change of environment haha.

Big boss on holiday, he said he hopes to find out more from me haha, I will say the same thing, change of environment lol, he's a nice guy la.

Seriously no point saying who not good or what not good, I already decided to leave, what the heck does it matter what I think, so just respond with a politically correct answer such as "change of environment" will do, no need and no point to talk too much.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks