6 Weeks at New Job

For the 6 weeks, I just surf X, Reddit and check crypto like 90% of the time, the rest is some training, briefing, only today then they started officially assigning a case to me, like really just a single case, anyway I still haven't get my server access so have to share with others, a bit troublesome and also risk locking out other people's account if I'm not careful.

Compared to my previous job, the workload here is much lower, simpler and organised, largely because they have the necessary processes in place and well-staffed teams so everybody plays a specific role, no such thing as wearing multiple hats.

So far I'm liking this job, after working so many years in multi-hat environment, it's nice to find a job with specific scope, I think when young can chiong multi-hat to gain the experience, then older can work on something more specific and have more bandwidth to share the experience with younger people if they are willing and point them in the right direction so they fall into the same potholes.

Another good thing is the people are very chill, like super chill, I think it's a very good thing, creates a very relaxing working environment.


Comments

Falcon Vegas said…
Your blog has become a reliable touchstone for wisdom and knowledge in my life.

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks