EWL and NSL MRT Always Smells of Shit

So due to my new job, I take the East-West Line and North-South Line on a daily basis, one thing that really annoys me is every ride always have this shit smell randomly, like somebody shit their pants or something, everytime I catch a whiff I quickly hold my breath.

It's not like this is something new, I remember not so jialat but that was like more than 10 years ago when I used to take the EWL daily, after getting my own place, I only take direct bus. Take bus sometimes also have the shit smell but not as bad as MRT.

I don't know what to say, shitting and farting is natural but to do so in train or bus with many people is just insane, people should practice good bowel habits, clear your shit regularly.

Strangely Circle Line and Downtown Line I don't get the shit smell, maybe I don't take frequently enough but EWL and NSL every single fucking ride have the shit smell.

Another thing is EWL and NSL always very crowded, if lucky can board a less crowded train but will still have shit smell.

Sigh this country really getting too crowded and smelly, go to work have to smell shit, come back from work have to smell shit, weekend go out if take EWL/NSL have to smell shit, seriously wtf.

Definitely won't want to retire here, everything also getting expensive, don't know what this government is doing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks