Uniqlo Online Store

Today I found that they have an online store, and free delivery for orders above $60. So I ordered two shorts for myself and two bras for my wife.

I think Uniqlo is unique as in they have no shortage of customers because their products are very high quality, affordable and welcomed by different demographics, they probably came up with an online store to help with the crowds, because almost every time I went to their store it's packed.

Some retail shops open online store because they don't have the crowd so going online is one way for them to stay alive.

IKEA is another one, they only have two stores in SG, even weekdays you can see a crowd, especially at their restaurant which serves quality food at affordable prices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks