Want to Buy Laptop

Thinking of getting a laptop, now looking at some of the more popular brands, did a comparison and seems like Aftershock laptops are the most value for money.


The worst is Acer Predator, expensive and lousy specs, see the last one is 128GB SSD, personally I find that minimum for primary drive need to be at least 256GB regardless of SSD or HDD, but nowadays SSD is cheaper so I might as well make it the de facto for primary drive, so I won't even bother to consider laptops using HDD as primary drive.

As for operating system, laptops running on Windows 10 Home also can forget it, because I want to run Docker so Windows 10 Professional is mandatory, so the last four confirm out.

Graphics card I think 1050 Ti is good enough, 1050 can forget it, but I hope the new 2050 can come out soon, not sure when Nvidia is going to release it but so far no news on it.

Right now I'm liking the MX-15 ELITE, it's just right for me. The MX-15 PRO and APEX-15 also nice. Hmm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks