Switched to TransitLink SimplyGo on My POSB Everyday Card

The process was actually very straightforward even more so for cards without CEPAS.

For those holding new POSB Everyday Card that doesn't come with CEPAS i.e. no EZ -Link/NETS FlashPay logo at the back of the card

You can already start charging your bus/MRT trips to your card. Just use it like you normally do with EZ-Link or FlashPay. I guess you already know this haha.

For those like me holding older POSB Everyday Card that comes with CEPAS i.e. with EZ -Link/NETS FlashPay logo at the back of the card

Just to go any ticketing machine at any MRT station, place card on reader, choose "Check Transit Payment Mode" and ok all the way and it's done. The mode of your card will change to "Bank Card" which means it will charge directly to your master/visa.

I also downloaded the SimplyGo app which I think is pretty nice, the trip updates are immediate for MRT rides, not sure about bus so have to try. It also have push notifications for every trip that ended so I know exactly how much I was charged.

But I suppose if don't want to use the app can also monitor the transactions via your online banking service, every master/visa charge should appear in your card statement.

I love technology which makes my life easier, now no need to top-up my EZ-Link anymore haha.


References

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks