Sudden Toothache Since Yesterday Night

Yesterday when I went to sleep, the upper and lower teeth on my right cheek started to ache, not sure what happened, maybe because I drank some orange juice which I left in my bag for a few weeks, don't think it is expired but I guess the acid caused the ache.

Whole night all the way till 4-5am cannot sleep, then fell asleep and woke up at 6am+ due to the ache, then sleep again until 8am woke up then go see the dentist.

The dentist found cracks on my teeth, the one on upper right cheek is most severe, so she gave me an injection and then filled the crack. Also took x-ray, seems like teeth structure is ok. She say the crack is due to grinding at night, same diagnosis as my last dental visit.

Last dental visit in Apr 2018.

Then she recommended getting a night guard to protect my teeth, custom-made one for S$350, I think if two doctors give me the same advise, it's definitely time to do it. She said think of it as an investment, I have to agree with her, especially when she told me she had a patient who grind until his/her tooth broke into half.

So today paid total of S$320, of which S$150 is deposit for the night guard, still have to pay S$200 when it is ready for collection.

I think the pricing is reasonable, breakdown all in the invoice. By the way I bought two bottles of the KIN Gingival Complex, it is a really good mouthwash, if have sudden toothache it really helps to provide relief (tested and proved by me and wife), but still better to see a dentist to determine the root cause and fix it, the mouthwash is more of when-required measure but it doesn't fix the cause.

So in total, this visit is costing me S$520, phew, I think I can only claim S$100 from my company, that means S$420 out of my own pocket.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks