JBL Tune 500BT Arrived!

Ordered the headphone last week through Amazon and got it today, finally can get rid of my wired headphone.

My new headphone is really nice, I put it on and my surrounding noise sound less impactful, I think maybe this is what they mean by noise cancelling.

The audio is also good, volume can go very high, at 34 I think it's quite loud already.

But one thing I notice is when playing there is a tiny bit of lag, not that super noticeable but maybe I'm a bit more sensitive.

The keys on the headphone is also very handy, one to increase volume, on to decrease and one to stop or play, it actually works with youtube so I can pause videos from a distance lol.

Very good buy for S$70 I say, also next time just take the Amazon SGD price, pay by USD seems to end up a bit more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks