Ban on Social Gathering

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-social-gatherings-private-and-public-moh-12617800

Just read this news today, like really read the details, have seen it but didn't notice the impact.

Wonder if I can still bring wife and baby for walk, will it break the law? Same household though, I mean stay home all the time also not very healthy, need to still go out for walks, exercise.

Anyway tighter controls also good, because looks like recently the spread is getting worse, 200 over cases in one day.

Now I go out also a bit scared, wonder who is infected who is not, those who are infected better don't go out at all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Bro, happened to chance upon your blog today.

I myself have a Thai girlfriend of 1 year plus.

She is intending to come to Singapore to stay and eventually marry me.

Problem is she isn’t educated and has only been working in a restaurant in Thailand.

Do you by any chance know of types of job she can get here in Singapore? Like maybe waitress in restaurant?

Do you know of any friend with Thai wife working a simple job in Singapore?
Anonymous said…
Hi Bro, maybe I can share abit.

I think it's quite hard for her to work in SG yet. will need LTVP+ holder then can work in sg.

even if married ICA usually only grant LTVP if without child.
Just to share my thoughts,

I think can work in F&B industry, always shortage of workers, but tiring job. (when I was younger I worked in F&B line) Personally I don't have any friend with Thai wife but I think when she come here should be able to make new friends. My wife managed to meet some friends here, after a few years should get used to it.

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks