Amazon Prime After 3 Months (From Starhub)

http://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2020/04/amazon-prime-from-starhub.html

After holding the free membership for 3 months, I didn't really make much use of it, only thing I did was watch movies on primevideo.com. The speed is fast, video loads instantly, just like watching YouTube.

The selection is kind of limited though, mostly old movies, they don't have the latest movies, I think there are quite some drama series up there but I don't like dramas, too draggy for me, so I can't say whether the dramas are good or not. There are also Hindi movies, cartoons, but I don't watch. My daughter don't watch too, she likes YouTube more.

I just saw the bill for this month, they are charging me S$2.99 for the membership now, I think I will just terminate the membership, it's cheap but I don't feel there's much to make use of for me.

By the way I can't find any link to terminate Amazon Prime on the Starhub website, but I found it in the app:

Under your mobile number screen > Add-ons > Featured Services > Amazon Prime Subscription > Manage > Unsubscribe under the number that has the service > Review > Submit.

Note that there is no termination or whatsoever charge.

Also note that after you submit, the app shows an error, but it's ok, I received sms from Starhub and email from Amazon Prime which confirmed the termination.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks