Baby iPad Mini Smashed

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2016/04/bought-ipad-mini-4-548-for-baby.html

After 4 years and 3 months of torture, the iPad finally gave up, screen cracked already, cracks all over the body, can still see but the controls just randomly go off, quite unusable.

Today went to Challenger to check out the tablets, thinking of getting a new iPad but wife wanted something cheap, so I asked for the Samsung Galaxy Tab A (8.0") but they are out of stock, so ended up buying the HUAWEI MediaPad T3 (KOB-L09) for S$218, it comes with a free casing which according to the salesperson retails for S$40, so the device itself is S$178 I suppose? Also bought a screen protector for S$18 at some random handphone shop. Total paid is S$236.

The KOB-L09 variant WIFI is 802.11b/g/n@2.4 GHz, so it cannot use 5.0 GHz.

By the way after I bought it, I happened to notice the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" selling for S$188 at Courts but not sure if it come with casing though, but I think after adding casing and screen protector probably around S$250, it has better specs though, so if you are looking for a non-Apple tablet for your kid, you can check it out at Courts, but I guess it probably doesn't matter if it is for kids... you know what I mean haha.

I wonder how long can this new tablet endure, let's see...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have been following your block before i got married in 2016 but after i became a father, got no time but I’m pleasantly surprised that you are still active here. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks