Extracted My Upper Right 2nd Molar

The night guard didn't save this molar, one time when I was eating and I felt something broke, also heard a crack sound, it split open. After that it just open and close, when it open up kind of painful, but when it close up is ok.

So today went for follow-up, actually if my tooth didn't split, I probably will cancel the appointment.

The dentist put some numbing cream, gave me 3 jabs and arcoxia, after that she did her magic and removed the tooth, she show it to me, split in half, damn disgusting, a bit stinky too haha. Anyway glad it's out now, it tortured me on and off for quite some time already. By the way didn't feel any pain when she removed it, only some slight discomfort when she gave me the jabs, just a slight pain but nothing overwhelming.

After she let me bite onto a gauze, she gave me some arcoxia and spare gauze to change every 30 mins, by the 3rd gauze the bleeding stopped. Also told me to take panadol if I feel pain.

Damn should have taken a photo of the tooth.

So the bill for today is S$115.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks