Finally Signed the Lease Agreement

Now still have covid-19 measures so the entrance they restrict to one, can only enter from the bus terminal side, then the usual scan and scan stuff. After that take a queue number, a staff is there to assist if not sure what to do, then go up level 3 to a some sort of temporary holding area.

Then didn't have to wait too long, our number was called, after that my parent's number, we went to one counter each, signed a whole bunch of documents.

For me no need to pay any cash, they will deduct 5% from my CPF account, S$15,225.05. For my parents they had to pay S$939.55 cash because they haven't pay the down payment, I think theirs is a special case because they can't use their CPF to pay, so I paid for them. Also they cannot take back the option fee of S$500 today, only when they pay up after they sell current house then can take back, my S$1000 I can take, they will credit to me in 1 month's time. By the way parent is 2-room, mine is 3-room.

So now just wait for flat construction to complete.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats bro
You take which bto?
No luck for me bto 2time sbf 1time
All no number gg bobian going for resales now
I took 3-room Tengah Garden Vale, my parents took 2-room, just opposite mine, my door go out is their door lol.

Wah 3 times also cannot get, really no choice already. Hope you can find one good unit.
Anonymous said…
Hi when did u do selection of flat? I selected in early jan till now no news of when to sign lease agreement
Hi, I selected in May 2019. I think probably there's quite a lot of backlog from last year so it may take longer than usual for HDB to contact you.
Anonymous said…
Wah took 1 yr ah, hdb that time said about 6 months
Yeah slightly more than one year if count from booking in May 2019.
tben said…
Wow did not know my wordpress ID cannot sign in here anymore

Congrats bro. Haha i almost could have been your neighbor.

I got offered Tengah BTO (Garden Vines, Plantation Grange and Plantation privilege ).. In the end I turn down and got a resale which is near my parents.

Interestingly i managed to just make it pulling all resources together. But Resale got almost double the grants i get from BTO if not i wont be able to pull it off.

But i have to admit. now i have to contend with decaying lease problem (typucal SG woes) .. but still ok.. at least got roof over our heads.plus i need the house ASAP.. . hwhhww
Congrats too. Sometimes just have to go with the flow even if it might cost more $$$ haha, but I think most important is have own house and happy, can't beat that.

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks