Black Panther (Chadwick Boseman) Passed Away at 43 Years Old

Didn't know he was suffering from cancer, in the movies he looked great, he is the black panther after all, can't imagine anyone else playing the character.

Actually I didn't even know about him until I saw him in the Black Panther (2018) movie. Then I just googled what other movies he starred in, then I realise he is actually the The God of Wisdom in the movie Gods of Egypt (2016), no wonder I thought he looked familiar.

Just thinking, average lifespan of a human being is about 80 years, so he left 37 years earlier, I think that's a lot of years to be able to enjoy, but then again, everyone has to go one day, just a matter of when and how.

I hope he left without too much suffering. RIP.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks