Been Really Busy Recently

These few weeks very busy with project activities, it's going live soon so a lot of work to do, a lot of loose ends to tie up before we can meet the payment milestone, almost every weekend also have to work, damn tiring.

I think doing project doesn't have to be so tiring, if everybody do their part, follow the plan and deliver on time, a project can be a great learning experience instead of a terrible experience. Talking about the plan, the person coming up with the plan is even more crucial, because this person can make or break a project.

Talking about project managers, in my entire IT career I have worked with many project managers, there are those sibeh zai one, and there are those who simply cannot make it, so I am pretty good at telling if a project manager is good or not and I can tell you my current project manager is the totally cannot make it type, that's why this project so siong, end up the director have to step in to drive the project so you can imagine how bad.

Anyway also looking out for opportunities, I thinking if this company continue the direction it is going, one day sure die, key people keep leaving, then all the weirdos with dubious credentials keep coming in, highly paid some more.

By the way I tried updating my jobstreet profile last Monday, the next day I get several calls lol, I think current job market very good, but then no time to find job also, too busy with this damn project. Or maybe finish first then see how.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Try Linkedin, I find its better for finding jobs then jobstreet and can network with others too.
Yeah that's a good one too, but I closed my linkedin account years back, maybe I should try open again.

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks