New Year New Resolution New Job?

This month going to get bonus and increment, today went for appraisal, not too good, not too bad, and I notice there is one statement about my general discipline needing improvement, not sure in particular which episode it is referring to, probably all maybe that's why it's "general", I guess it's because I shot back at my useless project managers several times, also shot back at the GovTech clowns a few times, for me very simple, if you come to me with unreasonable crap, don't expect me to return kindly, especially when I'm very busy, seriously I didn't have the time nor energy to entertain these clowns.

Other than that black dot, my boss mentioned and penned down that I "saved" the project a few times, but I think he's just putting in nice words so I won't throw letter, I'm just doing what is supposed to be done, as with any other projects, the real problem with my project is team members have a gross lack of skill set and learning attitude, when there's problem, people just pretend there is no problem and kick the can down the road. I don't really care about nice words or bad words, I only care about increment and bonus, everything else to me have zero value.

And there is almost no organisation and planning, seriously I think even a McDonald's floor manager can organise and plan way better, I think the only reason why my company can survive this long is because they only do government projects.

Anyway I think the increment and bonus is going to be shit, already have my resignation letter ready since last year, time to move on, too stagnant already, I mean for an IT company the process and technology is terribly lacking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks