Richest Man in the World - Elon Musk

According to Forbes, this guy ranks number 1 as of now, worth $183.8 Billion USD, previously I think he was in top 10 but not number 1, suddenly become number 1, how I know is because my colleague told me today so I was quite surprised, I thought he was just selling autonomous cars or something.

Right behind is Jeff Bezos of Amazon, $182.4 Billion USD, that's $1.4 Billion behind the number 1.

I can't even imagine having $1 Billion USD, according to google it is $1,325,820,000.00 Singapore Dollar, that's around 18,542 years of my current salary plus bonus.

I think wealth is such a weird thing, there are the super duper rich, then there are the super duper poor, it's just weird that money is able to define people's life. Then sometimes I feel that I'm just working to make money to pay bills, an endless cycle, and now that I have a family, feels like I'm stuck in this endless cycle, sounds kind of depressing lol.

Feel like trying out something different, at least I will definitely encourage my daughter not to be like me, I want her to do things that she likes to do, not just because of having to make money to pay bills. But I think kids nowadays have a much better life, have ipad, can learn a lot of things online, when I was a kid I didn't really have much to play, only go downstairs and play at the "see saw", play "catching", now you see YouTube have so many kids show to watch, really different life.

Comments

Tan said…
Hey, this is Tan from Singapore (Singaporean too!), would you like to try working (part time/freelance) relating to technology services? Let me know your email. Will contact you.
Hi Tan, my email is under the More... Contact section. I put as a picture so spammers can't scrap and spam my email. (getting spammed anyway haha)

Anyway I'm thinking of starting a business or something, maybe sell stuff online, just exploring for now.

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks