30% Tax for Adsense Earnings?

Just noticed the requirement to submit US tax information to Google, which is required by their IRS. Looks like they are going to collect 30% of my Adsense earnings? My earnings is not much so 30% of S$150.53 is S$45.15?

I think it is right for them to collect, just wondering how come they didn't collect all this time, I received a few payments from Google but it wasn't taxed, not sure if they will tax retrospectively though, then I probably won't get any payment, might even need to pay them the shortfall through future earnings or something.



Update: https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2021/03/received-my-sixth-adsense-payment.html

Turns out they didn't deduct anything from my recent payment so I guess the tax doesn't apply to blogs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks