Going for Cloud Certification

By the way I'm still in the same company, still haven't throw letter yet because I remember that during one interview several years back, a wise HR personnel asked me if I tried asking for internal transfer, actually I did but my boss in my previous company outright told me not possible without even trying.

So what I did now was I emailed to HR directly to indicate my interest to transfer to a more technical position, but this time more special is because the boss in the department that I wanted to transfer to already told me he is ready to take me in anytime but the catch is I need to raise to HR in my own capacity without mentioning him as poaching in the company is not allowed.

Now just waiting for the transfer to be official, also confirmed this with HR again. But this new future boss requires me to go for cloud certification, not just me, I think the direction is all staff under him have to go, anyway some already went and gotten themselves certified.

Talking about exam, I think the last time I took an exam was in 2010 for my degree, not sure if it compare to these cloud certification exams though, but shouldn't be too hard right.

Anyway I'm looking at taking Azure certification, these two links seems to be great for getting started:

Heck the first link even have free online course, I think I will just study online and go for exam.

Maybe I will start with the fundamentals, the exam code is AZ-900. The boss also never say have to go how far haha, so maybe just take the easiest lol.

So far I did these, then maybe this week try to run through the free online course:

  • Create a "Microsoft Certification" account.
  • Edit the "Certification Profile". Note that the phone number "Area code" just put 0 since Singapore doesn't have area code.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks