Wife Owes CareShield Life Premium

Previous post regarding CareShield Life.

Today received a letter from MOH + CPF saying my wife owes S$252.87 of premiums, I thought they would just automatically deduct from my account since she doesn't have a single cent in her CPF.

But as usual SG anything government related sure have e-Service, so easy to use and convenient, I think SG must have one of the the best government e-Services in the world if not the best.

Just follow these steps:

  1. Go to https://www.careshieldlife.gov.sg/
  2. Under "eServices" > "Change Premium Payer" > It will redirect you to SingPass.
  3. After that pretty straightforward, just enter my wife's ID, the amount will appear, then just follow the instructions.
  4. Settle in less than 3 mins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks