Paramjeet Kaur - Sovereign Not a Person?

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/jailed-sovereign-woman-breached-covid-19-regulations-101208206.html

She then argues with a person off-screen, claiming, "I am a sovereign. This is something people are not going to know even what it is…It means I have nothing to do with the police…They have no say."

A voice can be heard saying, "That does not even make any sense. If you are a person in Singapore, you have to follow the rules in Singapore." Kaur then replied, "I'm not a person."

If she is not a person, then how come the news article still refer her as "woman", should be "it" right? So since she say she is not a person, so from here on I will refer her as "it" then.

So "it" is a Singaporean, how did "it" get our citizenship since "it" is not a person?

Let me see, "it" wants to enjoy the benefits of Singapore, but "it" don't want to follow our laws, and "its" argument is that "it" is a "sovereign" and "it" does not need to follow our laws? Wow, want everything but give nothing, what a creature.

And since "it" doesn't need to follow our laws, I don't see why I shouldn't make "it" famous forever, and so this creature "Paramjeet Kaur" shall live forever on this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks