SPH Suddenly So Jia Lat

https://mothership.sg/2021/05/sph-ceo-apologises

Last time their share price from S$3-S$4 now become S$1.52 as of 7th May 2021, that time thinking of buying but end up didn't buy, forgot why I didn't buy, but I notice their online straitstimes.com kind of desperate, asking for subscription fees when I can find the same news everywhere else.

I ended up buying SingPost which is not any better, similar to SPH it also tank like shit, last Friday I finally sold off at S$0.73, made quite a loss (-S$17,583.31). Held on since 2017, thought it would improve, who knows it just keeps getting worse, recent financial announcement is bad, real bad, dividend shrink too, well at least I support for 4 years already. I remember one nice guy asked me to cut loss but I didn't, oh well.

Singtel and StarHub also chui now, last time played a bit, earned a little by buying and selling fast.

But whatever earnings I had all give back through SingPost already hahaha.

SPH, SingPost, Singtel and Starhub used to be local precious babies, glory days are over, still can't believe how they become so bad, just wondering how much money normal folks like me lost in these 4 counters, I bet many go in thinking they should invest their money so it can grow, heck who knows didn't grow but still lost money.

I think at end of the day have money is the best, no money is bad but still not as bad as owe money, the point here is always play with money one can afford to lose, haha console myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks