Bought iPad (8th generation - 32 GB - A2270 - Silver) for Wife


The price on apple's website is S$499.00 but I bought it at Courts for S$488. The salesperson signed me up for the Courts membership which is free, and instantly applied an S$11 discount. It also just happened to be the last piece, and only left silver colour, geez this iPad 8th Gen so popular or what. Actually last weekend I went to Challenger to buy but out of stock, so I guess it's really popular.

I also bought a casing from them for S$49, somehow they also included a 3-piece "SoundTeoh KA3-2 Key Plug" for S$1 which I didn't need but I think good to have; the iPad itself comes with a 3-pin plug and a usb-c to lightning cable so don't really need the key plug.

Unfortunately they don't sell screen protector for the iPad, but fortunately just right beside their store have a good ol' trusty handphone shop. So I bought the iPad's screen protector + replace my own iPhone 8's casing + replace my own iPhone 8's screen protector for a total of S$153. The uncle see me like very happy and said thanks for the support, and he also told me he will give me a discount, I trust him so I didn't bother to ask for breakdown. He also helped me to put on all the stuff nicely, maybe I should have given him a tip instead lol.

Anyway these days times are hard for retail shops, can support just support, not sure in future still have retail shops like this or not, especially with e-commerce coming in like a tsunami and the Covid-19 situation on and off, I wonder how these shops remain open.

Comments

I recently scored an incredible deal on the iPad 8th Gen at Courts, beating Apple's price by S$11! The last piece left in silver, this tablet is flying off the shelves. The salesperson sweetened the deal by signing me up for a free Courts membership, instantly applying the discount. A quick stop at a neighboring handphone shop near MobilezMarket completed my haul, snagging a screen protector and some unexpected goodies. With retail facing challenges, supporting stores like MobilezMarket ensures personalized service survives the e-commerce wave. In the comments, I'll mention the informative content and share my gratitude for MobilezMarket's excellent service.

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks