Went for First Dose of Covid-19 Vaccine

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2021/06/received-sms-from-moh-for-covid-19.html

So today went to the vaccination centre for my first dose, it's actually at a community centre. The vaccination centre is managed by Fullerton Health. My appointment was 9 AM, I reached there at around 8:20+, they let me proceed anyway.

I must say they are very well organised, from entry to exit all very well executed. The whole process for me took around 45 minutes or less, which includes the 30 minutes observation time after the jab. I don't even need to know what to do, it's like a guided tour from start to finish.

Just make sure you bring along your ID card and the TraceTogether Token or App. They will also ask for your SMS from MOH, just show it to them when requested.

The jab itself is like any other jab that is not BCG, nothing special, less than 5 seconds settled, like a tiny pinch with fingernails, nothing to worry. I took two Panadol after I reached home even though I didn't feel unwell, just in case.

They also gave some freebies, cool, free jab + freebies.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks