Second Dose Hits Hard

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2021/07/went-for-second-dose-of-covid-19-vaccine.html

The whole day after getting the second dose was ok, it was during the night when things started to get real uncomfortable, and just happens that it was raining and I still left the air-con on so it was freezing. Then I can't sleep the whole night, just turning left and right but can't turn to my right side as I had the shot on my right arm.

End up today took leave to rest at home, can barely get out of the bed, whole body ache, feel giddy, then slept until around 12pm.

Good thing now feeling much better already, had some hot food, drink water, took Panadol but I try not to take too much, just follow the instruction and take 2 every 6 hours, it is mentioned on the vaccination card.

Hopefully tomorrow can go back to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks