Not Sure If This is a Counteroffer...

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2021/09/finally-throw-letter.html

Last week I submitted my resignation, the standard things happened, my supervisor talked to me to find out more about my reasons for leaving, after some discussion I was sure about leaving even though I told him I didn't have a job waiting because I wanted to take a 1-2 months break, I wasn't hesitant or anything, then he told me big boss wanted to speak to me, yeah why not, big boss willing to take the time to speak to a staff is always a good thing.

So today big boss called me in, had a lengthy chat, like really lengthy that he pretty much talked for 2-3 hours nonstop explaining many whys that I didn't really raise officially but deep inside was unhappy about, I don't think he can read my mind, most likely he already knows these problems, and he shared that there are plans in motion to change things, which is a good sign. Seriously, if the big boss doesn't realise and acknowledge the problems of the company, then you better run, fast.

But I don't know why he keep talking about salary and bonus, not sure why he keep thinking that money is the reason why I resigned, I didn't even mention anything about salary or bonus, in fact I thought the salary and bonus is pretty decent, anyway he mentioned a 20-25% increment, doesn't really mean anything to me, problem is even if he pay me double, if I can't deliver because I'm overwhelmed, then what is the point, might as well hire another guy to help better.

In fact I told him that, finally he mentioned about getting a new staff to help, that's what I really wanted to hear, so we'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks