Panasonic Retrenchment

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/panasonic-employees-retrenched-refrigeration-compressor-manufacturing-2197001

I think cost of worker in Singapore is too expensive, that's why Panasonic go elsewhere, I think in future these production line jobs more and more difficult to have in Singapore.

But then it's also weird that production goes to other countries, but other countries their skilled workers come to Singapore, then their skilled workers compete with our skilled workers, our low-skilled workers no job, maybe I think too much but I certainly hope this is not the case.

Also I notice these days youngsters the salary damn high, fresh grad I heard get S$5000, haha I don't know work how long then get that salary, times are different now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks