Received Letter from Baby's Primary School

Received a letter from the primary school with a whole bunch of things to prepare but I think I pretty much submitted whatever I can submit on Monday and put everything in calendar so I don't miss out anything. I have the list below if you are interested.

  • Download Parents Gateway mobile app - after login via SingPass, it will auto-retrieve your child info.
  • Purchase of textbooks and school uniform - both order online, for textbooks there will be a list of what to buy, for uniform just get ready a measuring tape. Both textbooks and uniform total is around S$300 for my daughter, not inclusive of the white shoes though, I think have to buy separately.
  • School bus service - just register interest online, I suppose the bus operator will contact me later. 2-way is S$93 a month for my daughter.
  • Student care centre - this is for needy families, can apply if need to.
  • P1 orientation - it's a zoom session, so just wait for the day to come and login.
  • Submit pupil data - it's an online form, just submit via SingPass login.
  • Apply for GIRO - to pay school fees and whatnot, cannot use CDA account, just apply online.
  • Use of Edusave - just apply online.
  • Mother tongue exemption - not applicable for my daughter so ignore.
  • Consent for dental treatment - login to the online portal via SingPass, but my daughter info not found, I guess later when she go school can submit hardcopy or something.
  • Student information form - just submit online.
I think all of the forms are using FormSG, so all require SingPass login, so better make sure you have SingPass login ready.

Nowadays so convenient, everything online, not like last time need to go to the school for almost everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks