Bought Logitech G915 TKL Keyboard (White)

Have been following the keyboard on Lazada at around S$260+, been reading some really good reviews on it. Then on Monday I saw the keyboard going on offer at $$240.49 at the 11.11 sale, price is inclusive of delivery, so can't resist and quickly ordered one.

It also goes well with my white G304 and white NR200P computer casing, only my monitor is black though, hmm maybe should have also bought a white monitor instead but well, I'm still happy with my AOC monitor even though it is not white.

Feels really premium, I think need some time to get used to it, but the feel is really great and it is not noisy, just like a normal keyboard, mine is the GL Tactile keycaps.

And the Logitech G Hub is really cool, can control both my G304 mouse and this keyboard, can adjust the lighting too, shows battery too, fantastic.

Should have bought this keyboard long ago, one keyboard to rule them all.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats on your new toy! Are you concern with the cleaning? I am looking at a totally flat keyboard so cleaning would be a breeze, I can only imagine the dust, dirt and hair between the keys on my keyboard... ROFL!
I think I'll just use a brush or figure out how best to clean haha, but I'm guessing might need to get those keycap removal tool.

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks