BTC $44583 Barrier

I think if BTC can close above $44,583, then next price target should be $45,855. But today volume looks kind of weak, maybe it's Saturday so not many trading going on.

Tomorrow maybe also hover around same price, if can't close above $44,583, not sure what will happen.

Currently seems like the Russia-Ukraine conflict quiet down a bit, Russia says first phase over, then looks like they are going to focus on the Donbass region.

I think BTC might just go up, anyway I'm buying two ways, if go up, good, if go down, DCA, both ways win.

By the way I'm still quite clumsy with the chart, hope I can get better at it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks