Crypto Profit or Loss?

I started "investing" in crypto last year, bought my first 50 units of $CRO coin on 23 Dec 2021, so from then until now is 86 days.

The following is my realised profit, I never sell at loss so whenever price drop I just keep buying, only sell at gain, so below is all profit. Now that I think of it I think I bought too many types of coins, over diversified.

So if $2902.826926 USDC convert to Singapore dollars is S$3,936.81, that's like S$45.77 per day. By the way there is a $25 USDC charge if I transfer back to my Singapore bank account. 1 USDC = 1 USD.

I think if put the money in bank will never earn this kind of interest.

Also learned a lot from all these crazy buying and selling, I am clearing as much coins as possible, then I will focus on just a few solid "blue chips", but actually many good crypto projects out there, cannot possibly buy into everything, too many coins too difficult to track and take action, it's like all buildings on fire don't know which one to save.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks