Crypto.com BTC Spot Trading Race

https://crypto.com/exchange/trading-arena/5-spot-trade-btc-pairs-to-win-bitcoin-2022-passes,-btc,-and-more!

Surprisingly I am ranked #67, I didn't even trade that much, and some of my earlier trades no count (around $8.2K) because when I clicked the "REGISTER NOW" link via email somehow the page didn't work at all (yeah they will send an email to inform you that you can register for the race), tried log in log out refresh close browser also same, maybe that day not my day, after that totally forgot about it.

Then last Friday they sent a "[1 Week Left]" reminder email, I tried again, this time managed to register.

Kind of weird though, small fly like me also can rank #67, but see the rank #1, 1 billion USD trading volume in 14 days, rank #2 is 50 million USD, so far apart, maybe that rank #1 is a auto-trading account? Or a high-rolling trader, one trade 10-50 million, possible.

By the way buy or sell also count, any BTC pair also count, for me I traded BTC/USDC.

Anyway I like this race, kind of interesting, the prizes also well distributed, would be cool if they can show all 300 of the rankings instead of just top 10, but I can see why they didn't, maybe they don't want people to try to chase the ranking, show you first 10 so you sian half and don't try too hard haha.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks