Tried Out NiceHash Bitcoin Mining

I'm using a 3060 Ti LHR, have been sitting idle for months, when I use my PC, the GPU fans don't even spin at all, these days I don't play any PC games, only watch YouTube or Netflix, majority of time spent on Twitter, Reddit and Crypto.com.

So yesterday I thought might as well fully utilise the GPU, sit there also wasted, downloaded NiceHash, within 15 minutes started mining already, super easy to use, even have a crypto wallet so whatever mined will go inside. The wallet also support several other coins, can buy crypto, trade crypto too, very feature-rich.

There's also an option to utilise CPU to mine Monero coin, I find that it doesn't produce much and make CPU hot, so end up turned off and just use GPU to mine Bitcoin.

Just to highlight NiceHash will only pay to wallet when unpaid mining balance is 1000 satoshis (0.00001000 BTC), not that difficult to reach.

For one GPU I don't expect to earn much, but if I mine whenever I use my PC, I think it's perfect since the GPU is doing nothing anyway, I don't intend to leave my PC running 24/7, the fans on GPU is a bit noisy, later my wife complain haha.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks