Cancelled My Netflix

Sorry Netflix but I got to cancel the subscription, getting kind of boring for me and doesn't make any sense to be pay a monthly subscription when I barely watch any shows these days. S$17.48 is not a big amount but neither small in the long run.

Netflix share price is down 66.79% YTD. That's crazy, I guess people just got bored of it, especially after they increased price. I think rather than increase price, they should have kept it the same or match down with Disney+, come up with a quarterly, 6 monthly or yearly plan and throw in some discounts.

Well, if their share price keep plunging, they better hope someone is willing to buy them and do a restructure, the product is good, just the pricing is bad.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks